Tuesday, December 2, 2014



Hi, my name is Laura Guzman Moreno. i am from Mexico i have been in Naples for 9 years. i have 3 kids,2 boys and 1 girl. i am looking in to be an elementary teacher.i never thought about been a teacher until my first year working in gulf view middle school. i been taking classes since 6 years ago taking one class per semester.i enjoy working as a teacher assistant. i like anything that has to be with helping kids and parents.usually what i do is translation.i'm also in college classes because i want to set an example for my kids for the reason that i don't have many graduates in my family.i want them to go to college and to have a career which i couldn't have when i was young.
my philosophy is that teachers need to be patience and to really love to be one. i think that to be a teacher is a very big responsibility. with my experience in gulf view  i see teachers always working extra hours to try to help on the best way their student.





No comments:

Post a Comment